- The parkas have our special but practical high neck with fleece lining that keeps the neck warm without the scarf.
- There are also 2 lockable pockets in the car park for storing essentials.
- The parka has a hood and a soft fur attached to the hood, which can be removed with a zip.
- The tanners are highly windproof and water-repellent and, with the right clothing, suitable for year-round wear.
- The depth of the hood is adjustable at the back with zips.
IMPORTANT: In winter, put a particularly warm and thick Merino/Woolflies jacket under the Pilvekes in the park.
Get the same combo for mother and baby – https://www.pilvekest.com/toode/laste-softshell-parka-tahetolm
To make sure that you get the most out of your Softshell for as long as possible, here are some tips on how to care for it:
- To maintain water resistance, we recommend using a detergent designed for waterproof items. There are many different types, for example Nikwax Tech washi is highly praised. They can be found as a detergent or as a spray.
- Be sure to wash your softshell at 30 degrees, no more. By turning it upside down, you also keep the beautiful look of the accessories. Softshell should definitely not be put in the dryer.
- As softshell is a filmy material, it does not absorb dirt very easily. If you get the chance, you can use a quick damp cloth to wipe over the black spots as soon as you come in, so you don’t have to wash the product as often!
- If you do get some stubborn stains on the lighter products, try using bile soap to remove them first. This is the most natural and least damaging way.
NB: Each of our products is handmade and the patterns, cuts and threads run differently. It is a sign of our authenticity. No product will ever look the same!
Stock levels may not reflect the actual situation, please note that we will manufacture your product specifically for you and this may take up to 7 working days.
Delivery time up to 7 working days!
There are no reviews yet.