- The jumpsuit is our special but practical high neck with fleece lining, which keeps your child’s neck warm without the scarf.
- The extendable ribs and the special cut in the design ensure a long product life.
- Reflectors are included to ensure safety.
- There’s also a pocket for collecting treasures and storing what you need.
- The hood is detachable, and there is also a zipper to remove the hair on the hood.
- The suits are very windproof and water-repellent and, with the right clothing, can be worn all year round.
- Softshell clothing cannot have a lining inside, as this would remove the ability of the fabric to regulate body temperature.
- The softshell has a soft fleece fleece lining.
IMPORTANT: In winter, put a particularly warm and thick Merino/Villafliisi comforter under the tent under the Pilvekes.
Possibility to buy the same combo for both mother and baby -https://www.pilvekest.com/toode/naiste-softshell-parka-harku-handkakk/
To make sure that you get the most out of your Softshell for as long as possible, here are some tips on how to care for it:
- To maintain water resistance, we recommend using a detergent designed for waterproof items. There are many different types, for example Nikwax Tech washi is highly praised. They can be found as a detergent or as a spray.
- Be sure to wash your softshell at 30 degrees, no more. By turning it upside down, you also keep the beautiful look of the accessories. Softshell should definitely not be put in the dryer.
- As softshell is a filmy material, it does not absorb dirt very easily. If you get the chance, you can use a quick damp cloth to wipe over the black spots as soon as you come in, so you don’t have to wash the product as often!
- If you do get some stubborn stains on the lighter products, try using bile soap to remove them first. This is the most natural and least damaging way.
NB: Each of our products is handmade and the patterns, cuts and threads run differently. It is a sign of our authenticity. No product will ever look the same!
Stock levels may not reflect the actual situation, please note that we will manufacture your product specifically for you and this may take up to 7 working days.
Delivery time up to 7 working days!
There are no reviews yet.