- The parkas have our special but practical high neck with fleece lining, which keeps your child’s neck warm without a scarf.
- The extendable ribs and the special cut in the design ensure a long product life.
- Thanks to the back elastic, the parka stays on nicely and doesn’t stay clumsy.
- Of course, reflectors are also included to ensure safety. There are two pockets in the car park for collecting treasures and storing what you need.
- The longer body keeps your child’s back nice and warm, while the extendable arms allow for longer use.
- The hood doesn’t come off, but is extendable in case of heavy rain to protect your child’s face even better!
- They are very windproof and water-repellent and, with the right clothing, can be worn all year round.
You can buy the same combo for both mother and baby HERE.
IMPORTANT: In winter, put an extra warm and thick Merino/Woolflies jacket under the Pilvekes in the park.
To make sure that you get the most out of your Softshell for as long as possible, here are some tips on how to care for it:
- To maintain water resistance, we recommend using a detergent designed for waterproof items. There are many different types, for example Nikwax Tech washi is highly praised. They can be found as a detergent or as a spray.
- Be sure to wash your softshell at 30 degrees, no more. By turning it upside down, you also keep the beautiful look of the accessories. Softshell should definitely not be put in the dryer.
- As softshell is a filmy material, it does not absorb dirt very easily. If you get the chance, you can use a quick damp cloth to wipe over the black spots as soon as you come in, so you don’t have to wash the product as often!
- If you do get some stubborn stains on the lighter products, try using bile soap to remove them first. This is the most natural and least damaging way.
NB: Each of our products is handmade and the patterns, cuts and threads run differently. This is a sign of our authenticity. No product will ever look the same!
Delivery time up to 7 working days!